Do you have talent and a great work ethic? We would like to hear from you!
Post Date: July 23rd, 20207-23-2020
The Production Assembler will fabric and assemble parts, pieces, and products in a sequential process using hand tools, air tools and measuring equipment ensuring that all specifications are being met to manufacture the highest quality product. Analyze rejected product, communicate with manager and assist in problem resolution
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assemble each product in accordance to specifications
- Conduct quality checks throughout the manufacturing process to ensure assembled products and sub-assemblies meet quality standards
- Identify any product defects, record and report accordingly
- Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule
- Maintain documentation for production related activities for reference purposes
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in your workstation
- Preform preventive maintenance procedures at specified intervals to ensure manufacturing equipment is performing at optimum levels
- Ensure that work area is maintained clean, safe and organized
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to interpret assembly drawings.
- Organized and able to work well under pressure.
- Adhere to oral and written instructions.
- Most be capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Basic computer skills required
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift/move up to 55 pounds
- Most have solid verbal and written communication skills